Sathya Sai Baba Critic Turned Psychic Medium Exposed For Fraud
The following admission came from an e-mail that Sai Baba critic Conny Larsson personally sent to Robert Priddy (which was forwarded to Kevin R.D. Shepherd; a caustic critic and defamer of Sathya Sai Baba) in which Conny Larsson explicitly DENIED that he is a psychic, medium, channeler and/or clairvoyant.
Conny Larsson: “I could keep on interpreting the texts for hours, and in that sense people sometimes make their own opinion that I’m channelling, but in fact it is only me speaking out what is in my own intuitional knowledge.”
(Kevin R.D. Shepherd: This quote appeared in an email to myself from ex-devotee Robert Priddy dated December 2008.)
Kevin R.D. Shepherd: “The same qualifying source also relayed that Larsson has denied being clairvoyant, clairaudient, or telepathic.” (View Screencap Reference)
Therefore, Conny Larsson’s explicit DENIAL of being a psychic, medium, channeler or clairvoyant is now a documented, substantiated and irrefutable fact supported by an email sent to Robert Priddy (and viewed by Kevin R.D. Shepherd) by Conny Larsson himself. Since Robert Priddy is a known defender, supporter and associate of Conny Larsson, this information is a first-hand source that cannot be considered biased, distorted or irrelevant.
Needless to say, Moreno wrote an extensive article fully documenting and fully exposing Conny Larsson’s pervasive Trance Channel & Psychic Medium claims in an article entitled Kevin Shepherd & Psychic Medium Conny Larsson.
It is an irrefutable fact that Conny Larsson widely solicited himself as a Trance Channel & Psychic Medium on numerous New Age websites, including his own domains! The most damning evidence against Conny Larsson was published by an independent National Swedish Newspaper (Norrlandska Socialdemokraten) that wrote an article about Conny Larsson entitled “Medium Draws Full House” (Swedish: “Medium Drog Fullt Hus”) in which it was published (with Conny Larsson’s knowledge) that:
- Conny Larsson personally claimed he is a psychic trance medium.
- Conny Larsson performs spirit seances.
- Conny Larsson personally talked about “protective spirits” on the Astral Realms and claimed he was protected by them.
- Conny Larsson went into a trance and channeled the dead dog of a woman in the audience, claiming the dog still barks and stands at her house.
- Conny Larsson channeled an astral message for Gun Isaxon (a Communist party leader in Sweden) from her deceased father, warning of health problems and not to take any office.
- Conny Larsson gave a demonstration of aura cleansing on an elderly woman in the audience by using a crystal pendulum.
- Conny Larsson claimed that body piercings affect acupuncture and meridian points and are harmful on the “cellular level”.
- Conny Larsson claimed he has 10,000 devotees / students in Sweden and around the world.
- Conny Larsson attracted “large numbers” of women (judging from the picture in the article, 100% were women).
- Many people remember Conny Larsson as the clown “Beppo”.
- Conny Larsson claimed that “Words have power. Together we can bring peace and love.”
- Conny Larsson warned his audience about “charlatans” who charge money for their services. Nevertheless, participants paid 100 kronor (US $14) as an entry fee (the article claimed over a hundred women were present, meaning that Conny Larsson grossed US $1,400+ just on admission fees). The weekend meditation fee is 400 kronor (US $58) and individual psychic healing sessions are 500 kronor (US $72). The article also claimed that over 400 people were learning meditation from Conny Larsson (meaning that he grossed US $23,200+ on his meditation classes alone).
- Conny Larsson also sold books and CDs about himself at the lecture (notice the money-making trend?).
After promoting himself since the year 2000 as a Vedic Master, Meditation Master, Mantra Acharya, Aura Cleanser, Chakra Aligner, Crystal Power Promoter, New Age Adept, Psychic Medium and Trance Channel for Maharishi Vyasa, Conny Larsson sent an email to Robert Priddy in December 2008 stating he is NOT (and never has been) a Psychic Medium or Trance Channel! Therefore, Conny Larsson’s previous claims about being a Psychic Medium and Trance Channel are entirely FALSE, FABRICATED and FRAUDULENT! Thank you Mr. Conny Larsson for coming clean and acknowledging your deceit, deception and fraudulence after a gap of eight years.
Conny Larsson should publicly recant and publish a statement on his official domains stating he is NOT (and never has been) a psychic, medium, channeler and/or clairvoyant and that his former claims of such were not true. Conny Larsson should stop hiding behind private emails and should vindicate his so-called dedication to the “truth” by coming clean in the open (just as he demands of Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Pro-Sai Activists).
Robert Priddy believes that psychics, mediums and channelers are “absurd charlatans”. Obviously, Conny Larsson is no exception. Robert Priddy’s condemnation is also directed to all of the alleged psychics, mediums and channelers that Conny Larsson promotes, endorses and associates himself with on his vedicmasterclass.org and heartandsoulexpo.com domains.
Nice friend you got there, Mr. Conny Larsson!
These are the laughable fools who are attempting to “expose” Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
Filed under: Barry Pittard, Conny Larsson, Gerald Joe Moreno, Gerald Moreno, Joe Moreno, Kevin R.D. Shepherd, Robert Priddy, Sai Baba, Sai Controversy, sathya sai baba | Tagged: Channeler, clairvoyant, Crystals, Cyprus, ESP, Guru, Kevin Shepherd, Mantra, Medium, New Age, Psychic, Robert C Priddy, Sweden, trance | Comments Off on Sathya Sai Baba Critic Turned Psychic Medium Exposed For Fraud