Sathya Sai Baba To Visit Hadshi And Mumbai
Fri, Oct 23, 2009 15:45:35 IST
Religious icon Sri Sathya Sai Baba, would be visiting Mumbai on his way to his abode, Prashanti Nilayam at Puttaparthy on Saturday, October 31. Sathya Sai Baba will spend the evening, giving public darshan at Goregaon.
AFTER A gap of nearly nine years, religious icon, Sri Sathya Sai Baba will be visiting Mumbai on the Saturday, October 31. He will be staying till Sunday, November 1 and would then proceed for his abode, Prashanti Nilayam at Puttaparthy.
Before coming to Mumbai, Sathya Sai Baba will be spending three days at Hadshi, a place near Pune, where he will be installing a statue at the new temple and community centre named “Panduranga Kshetra”.
As per the program schedule available, Baba will be giving a public darshan on Saturday evening at the NSE grounds, Goregaon and in Worli, opposite BDD Chawn on Sunday morning.
Bhagawan’s Programme At Hadshi:
- Wednesday, 28th October 2009
- 12.00 Noon – Welcome to Swami at Sri Sathya Sai Pandurang Kshetra Hadshi, Paud-Lonavala Road, by Dindi Procession From Ganesha Temple
- 13.00 Hrs – Mahaprasad
- 18.00 Hrs – Bhajan and Darshan Devotional Musicial Programme by: Smt. Kavita Krishnamurthy, Shri Nitin Mukesh and Ms. Sapna Mukherjee.
- Thursday, 29th October 2009
- 9.00 A.M. Murthi Sthapana and Pranprathistha of Lord Siddhivinayak, Sri Shirdi Sai Baba and Sri Vitthal Rukmini by the Divine Hands of Bhagawan.
- 17.00 Hrs . Bhajan, Darshan and Public Meeting
- Friday, 30th October 2009
- 9.00 A.M. Bhajan and Darshan
- 17.00 Hrs Abhang Vani by Little Champs
- Saturday, 31th October 2009
- 8.00 A.M. Bhajan and Darshan
- Departure to Mumbai.
Click Thumbnail To Enlarge Hadshi Map:
Filed under: Panduranga Kshetra, Prasanti Nilayam, Prashanthi Nilayam, Prashanti Nilayam, Sai Baba, sathya sai baba, Sathya Sai Baba Hadshi, Sathya Sai Baba Mumbai, Sri Sathya Sai, Sri Sathya Sai Baba | Tagged: Baba, Darshan, Faith, God, Godman, GodMen, Guru, Hadshi, India, Love, Mumbai, Pune, Puttaparthi, Sai |