In Search of Sai Divine
A Comprehensive Research Review of Writings and Researches on Sri Sathya Sai Baba Avatar
By Prof. Satya Pal Ruhela
New Delhi, Umang Paperback, a division of MD Publications, 1996
190 pages; ISBN: 817533021X
Sri Sathya Sai Baba is the most venerated and the greatest of all the contemporary divine personalities in the world. He is an Incarnation of God – a combined Incarnation of Shiva and Shakti, Sarvadevataswaroopam (All Gods and Goddesses rolled into One), and is believed to be the Kalki Avatar. In his previous life incarnation, he incarnated as Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi (1838-1918). His teachings, miracles are known worldwide.
His declared Avataric mission is the establishment of Dharma (Righteousness), lightening the lamp of love in every heart, interpreting the spiritual heritage of man that has been distorted and dilated in the intervening ages, and to achieve the supreme task of uniting as one family the entire mankind and usher in the ‘Golden Age’ for the humanity.
More than 400 books and thousands of articles and papers and many researches have been published in many world languages on Sri Sathya Sai Baba and his Avataric mission on this Planet during the last 25 years.
This book is a comprehensive and uptodate review of all the significant writings and research contributions of Sai Devotee-writers, and Scholar of Religion, Philosophers, Sociologists, Psychologists and Psychiatrists, Educationists, Management Scientists, Physical Scientists and Medical Scientists who have come closer to Baba and studied his unique divine personality as Avatar, his teachings, his miracles, his charisma, his global activities and his enchanting and soothing utopia for the distressed mankind.
Prof. Satya Pal Ruhela was Professor of Education (Sociology) at the Advanced Institute of Education studies, Jamia Millia Islamia (Central University), New Delhi. He is pioneering Sociologist of Education in India and an internationally known social scientist and educationist. He is an ardent Sai devotee, and has contributed several enlightening books and researches in the fields of Sociology, Social Anthropology, Education, Futurology and Sai phenomena. His writings, published in USA, Germany, Japan, UNESCO, France and India
Prayer to Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
‘Forgive Me My Transgression Lord Sai’ (Poem)
A Commitment to Humanity
Sri Sathya Sai Baba: A Brief Introduction
1. A Brief Introduction of Baba
2. Sri Sathya Sai Baba on Himself: Identity and Role
3. Sai Mythologies: Prophecies About the Advent of Sri Sathya Sai Avatar
What Researches Say on Sri Sathya Sai Baba
4. Contributions of Devotees and Scholars of Religion
5. Contributions of Philosophers
6. Contributions of Sociologists
7. Contributions of Psychologists and Psychiatrists
8. Contributions of Educationists
9. Contributions of Management Scientists
10. Contributions of Physical Scientists
11. Contributions of Medical Scientists
The book is available at:
– Saujanya Books http://www.saujanyabooks.com/
– Vedams Books https://www.vedamsbooks.com/
– Sathya Sai Book Centre, Toronto, Canada http://www.saibooks.org/
– Sri Sathya Sai Books, UK http://www.srisathyasaibooks.org.uk/
Filed under: Books, God, Prof Satya Pal Ruhela, sathya sai baba news, Satya Pal Ruhela, Spiritual Experiences, Spirituality, Vedanta | Tagged: India, Sai Baba, sathya sai baba | Comments Off on Researches on Sri Sathya Sai Baba Avatar By Prof. Satya Pal Ruhela