Introduction To The Alleged Sathya Sai Baba ‘Sex Scandal’:
Many people have not properly educated themselves regarding the facts pertaining to the Sathya Sai Baba Controversy and the alleged ‘Sai Baba Sex Scandal’. This article was created out of the necessity to provide the general public with factual and verifiable information about the many online smear & hate campaigns waged against Sathya Sai Baba by Ex-Devotees.
WordPress Blogs Used As A Tool For Anti-Sai Propaganda:
Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, RFJ Sandt, Sanjay Dadlani and Brian Steel have resorted to obsessive, repetitive and almost daily smear campaigns against Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Sai Proponents through hundreds of webpages, websites, forums, blogs, free-press-release websites and their own WordPress blogs (Ref):
These WordPress blogs contain articles and links that defame, ridicule and libel Sathya Sai Baba, Sai Devotees and Sai Proponents in the most vile, derogatory and malicious ways. Even Netscape and Digg banned Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, Brian Steel and various other Ex-Devotees for their spam-like solicitation of Priddy & Pittard’s defamatory WordPress blogs (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03 – 04). It is also important to know that Priddy, Pittard, van der Sandt, Dadlani and Steel were never sexually abused and never witnessed an incident of alleged abuse.
It is also a fact that Barry Pittard was threatened with legal action by Ramanathan and Robert Priddy was threatened with a million dollar legal claim for defamation by Leo Rebello (Ref). Anti-Sai Activists were threatened with a highly secretive legal suit (whose particulars they refuse to divulge) that forced them to put disclaimers on their Anti-Sai websites that state the information they provide against Sri Sathya Sai Baba may NOT be true, accurate or valid (Ref)!
Countering The Allegations With Factual Information:
Many Sai Devotees do not believe the allegations against Sathya Sai Baba based on rational, reasonable, intellectual, factual and common sense observations. No need to resort to “divinity” claims or “true believer” claims. Some of these rational, reasonable, intellectual, factual and common-sense observations are:
- Alleged victims have never (ever) filed a basic police complaint against Sathya Sai Baba in India for alleged improprieties (Ref).
- Alleged victims have never (ever) filed a court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India for alleged improprieties (Ref).
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been formally charged with any crime, sexual or otherwise (Ref).
- Alleged victim’s contradictory stories, questionable claims, revealing personal comments and internet behavior strongly argue that they are not credible (Refs: 01 – 02).
- Although it is claimed that alleged victims filed “affidavits” and were willing to testify in a court of law in India against Sai Baba (Ref), they have never been able to obtain the representation of a lawyer despite:
- The lucrative prospect of a successful suit (critics allege that Sathya Sai Baba’s “empire” is worth over a billion dollars).
- The offer of free “world-class legal resources” from Ex-Devotees (Ref).
- Ex-Devotees constant claims that they are in correspondence with “international lawyers” and “top lawyers” from three countries.
- The opportunity (whether the lawsuit is successful or not) to present to the world the alleged “evidence” they claim they possess (but are withholding for reasons of secrecy and confidentiality).
- The vast publicity a lawsuit against Sathya Sai Baba would generate to their cause.
- Ex-Devotees have alleged that “hundreds” to “thousands” of “minors”, “children” and “male youth” have been molested by Sathya Sai Baba. Needless to say, all of the alleged victims (including their mothers and fathers) have all (without exception) failed in their legal duty of “mandated reporting” and are thereby (using critic’s arguments) “accomplices in sexual molestation crimes”. When no one (including mothers, fathers and/or relatives) has filed a basic police complaint, public grievance or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India for the alleged molestations of “children”, why should Sai Devotees make complaints or launch investigations based on internet rumors spread by people who have proven themselves (time and again) to be pathological prevaricators? These indisputable facts strongly solidify the argument that Sathya Sai Baba never molested children (Ref).
- Several alleged victims dubiously claimed that Sathya Sai Baba literally and miraculously transformed his penis into a vagina (and vice-versa) by snapping his fingers, clapping his hands or blowing on his fingertips (Ref).
- Alleged victim’s stories and accounts are mostly repeated, clarified, explained, changed, furthered and argued by non-victims who were never abused themselves and who never witnessed an incident of alleged abuse themselves. Even going back to 2001, Anti-Sai sympathizers rightly questioned the hearsay allegations against Sai Baba (Ref).
- Some of the most vocal voices in the Anti-Sai Movement (i.e., Robert Priddy, Barry Pittard, Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, Conny Larsson and R.F.J. Sandt) have obsessively resorted to deceit, gutter tactics, defamations, blatant misrepresentation of facts, hostility and outright prevarication. This type of shocking and very disturbing behavior has effectively negated critic’s self-professed and alleged credibility.
- All of the negative media against Sai Baba was the result of critic’s behind-the-scenes subterfuge, unremitting propaganda and “e-bombing campaigns”. Critics even boasted on Anti-Sai websites how they were responsible for and involved with various negative media exposures against Sai Baba. This holds true for The Secret Swami, The Divine Downfall Interview, The Seduced Program, The Unesco Withdrawal, The U.S. State Dept. Warning, The Guardian Article By Paul Lewis, Michelle Goldberg’s Salon.com Article, India Today, NineMSN Channel 9, etc., etc., etc.
- Anti-Sai Activists have waged extensive and unremitting smear campaigns on the internet through hundreds of websites and on thousands of webpages (Ref), created a bogus Global Coalition and created a fraudulent Sai Petition to further their hateful objectives. Critics have grouped together to control and bias the Sathya Sai Baba Wikipedia article (Ref) and have attacked hundreds of Sai Devotees and Non-Devotees alike.
- The Anti-Sai Movement is an extremist hate group that continually attempts to incite anger, hatred and malice against Sathya Sai Baba. Barry Pittard (one of the main spokespersons for the Anti-Sai movement) attempted to incite Islamic Terrorists to slaughter Jews and foreigners at Sathya Sai Baba’s ashrams in Puttaparthi and Whitefield (Ref). Ex-Devotees (particulary Barry Pittard, Reinier Van Der Sandt, Barbara Dent and Tal Brooke) have openly boasted about their attempts (and successes) to polarize Christians against Sathya Sai Baba (Ref). The anonymous SaiBaba-Invigilator blog speciously claimed that Sathya Sai Baba promotes “Tantric Corpse Eating” (Ref). Sanjay Dadlani (under the pseudonym “kick his head in”) said that someone should murder Sathya Sai Baba (Ref) and even rejoiced when a Sai Baba temple was bombed by a terrorist (Refs: 01 – 02). Kevin Shepherd (a critic who has never seen and was never devoted to Sai Baba) spuriously alleged that Sathya Sai Baba is allied with terrorists. The rationalist Indian Skeptic magazine published a fake picture of Sathya Sai Baba holding hands with Idi Amin and attempted to pass it off as an original picture (Ref). Basava Premanand claimed that the “Sathya Sai Baba Gang” murdered over a hundred people, including Mr. Venkatamuni (since proven a bold-faced lie). These are just a few examples (out of scores) that reveal the true modus operandi of critics and ex-devotees that wholly negates their so-called “credibility” and “integrity”.
- Several critics of Sai Baba (i.e., Robert Priddy, Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, UsedByBaba, Barbara Dent and R.F.J. Sandt) have used numerous incognito internet names, attempting to pass themselves off as various individuals, including Pro-Sai activists. This type of fully documented and very disturbing online behavior (Refs: 01 – 02) strongly argues that many of the allegations against Sai Baba may be entirely fabricated by mentally unsound people whose primary goal is to deceive.
- Critics have ridiculously asserted (with no proof whatsoever) that Sathya Sai Baba is a “pedophile” who runs elite pedophile and human trafficking rings by shipping Negros to India from New York’s ghettos for sexual purposes (Ref). Despite these absurd and outlandish allegations, Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization have never (ever) been charged or implicated with any pedophile rings or people trafficking rings (either directly, indirectly or otherwise). Nor have any reputable media agencies or independent journalists been able to confirm even one single instance of alleged pedophilia and/or human trafficking related to Sai Baba or the Sai Organisation.
- The widely dispersed core allegations against Sathya Sai Baba can be directly traced to Conny Larsson, a vocal critic and founding member to the Anti-Sai Movement. Shortly after his defection from Sathya Sai Baba in 1999, Conny Larsson developed from a vocal ex-devotee to an “internationally renowned” self-proclaimed prophet and psychic trance medium for the spirit of Maharshi Vyasa. During Conny Larsson’s metamorphosis into a psychic channeler and spirit medium, Ex-Devotees have purposely suppressed and avoided any and all discussion about Conny Larsson’s psychic claims and obviously fear the repercussions that one of the founding members to the Anti-Sai Movement would be perceived to be a loon, charlatan and possible schizophrenic (as Conny self-disclosed his psychiatric diagnosis made by a psychiatrist of him being “psychoinfantile”, which is also known as Histrionic Personality Disorder). Moreno has argued that Conny Larsson’s self-disclosed history of his life-time involvement with psychiatrists, psychotherapists and deprogrammers might explain why he now claims to hear “spirit voices” in his head and claims to see and communicate with dead people and dead animals (Ref).
- The widely dispersed core allegations against Sathya Sai Baba can be directly traced to Tal Brooke, a fundamentalist and evangelical Christian who believes that all Gurus are in a state of perfect demon possession and that all Eastern Philosophies, New Age Beliefs and Hindu Beliefs are evil paths leading to Satan. What does this say about the integrity and objectivity of Tal Brooke’s claims against Sathya Sai Baba? 99% of the allegations against Sai Baba are linked (in one way or another) to Tal Brooke and his religiously-fueled propaganda, which he solicits to this day with expensive Google advertisements soliciting his Anti-Baba book.
- Former Followers have a nasty habit of sexualizing everything pertaining to Sathya Sai Baba and Sai Proponents. This deviant and perverse sexualization of Sai Baba is a highly prevalent tactic employed by former followers (Ref), even with absurd claims that Sai Baba is engaging in questionable sexual acts in full view of thousands of devotees while being recorded on video. For example, see the edited Ex-Baba movie clip entitled Sai Baba Groin (approximately 950kb, wmv file). Robert Priddy (one of the main spokespersons for the Anti-Sai movement) attempted to portray Sathya Sai Baba as a homosexual and transvestite (Ref). Ex-Devotees have also maliciously accused Joe Moreno of being sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba despite his many repeated clarifications to the contrary (Ref). Robert Priddy has openly falsified sexual molestation claims against Moreno (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03 – 04 – 05) and Reinier van der Sandt (the webmaster and registrant for the largest Anti-Baba domains on the world-wide-web) has similarly published falsified and fraudulent sexual abuse libels against Moreno on the ExBaba Domain (Ref). Moreno has also been targeted by critics and hundreds of webpages have been created to defame and libel him (Ref). Ex-Devotees have even resorted to screencap fraud against Moreno. This type of blatant dishonesty strongly suggests that critics are not as truthful, sincere or compassionate as they claim to be.
The Secret Agenda Of The ‘Secret Swami’:
Alaya Rahm, one of the prime ‘witnesses’ who alleged sexual impropriety against Sai Baba, self-dismissed his bogus lawsuits against Sathya Sai Baba, Dr. Michael Goldstein and the American Sathya Sai Baba Society (Ref) on the advice of his lawyer and after a damaging video-taped deposition was obtained from Lewis Kreydick (a ‘witness’ cited by Alaya Rahm himself). Joe Moreno (a Pro-Sai Activist) provided a scanned index to all relevant court records on his Pro-Sai website, saisathyasai.com.
In “Response To Form Interrogatories” in Alaya Rahm’s self-dismissed lawsuit against the Sathya Sai Baba Society (Form Interrogatory No. 6.3, Set One) Alaya Rahm fully admitted that he had been a daily user of illegal street drugs and alcohol from 1995 – 2005. Consequently, during Alaya Rahm’s “Divine Downfall” and India Today Anti-Sai interviews and during the filming of the BBC Documentary “Secret Swami” and the “Seduced By Sai Baba” Danish Documentary, Alaya Rahm was under the influence of illegal street drugs and alcohol while relating his alleged sexual encounters with Sathya Sai Baba. This crucial information wholly undermines Alaya Rahm’s credibility and irreparably compromises the integrity of his claims. Needless to say, Alaya Rahm’s alcoholism and drug addiction have been purposely suppressed from the general public by Anti-Sai Activists, the Rahm Family and the media (Ref).
Critic’s responded to Alaya Rahm’s failed lawsuit by wholly misrepresenting the facts (Ref) and heavily cited an alleged and secretive letter written by Attorney William Brelsford (Alaya Rahm’s pro-bono lawyer). Then critics flip-flopped and accused Attorney William Brelsford of incompetence (Ref) even though they adamantly refuse to remove his “seriously deficient” comments from their Anti-Sai websites.
These are verifiable facts about the Sai Baba Debate & Online Controversy and despite the alleged ‘Sai Baba Sex Scandal’, the absurd allegations of ‘Elite Pedophile Rings’, the absurd allegations of ‘Human Trafficking Rings’, claims of ‘Murder’, claims of ‘International Racketeering’, claims of being affiliated with ‘Terrorists’ and ‘Terrorism’, accusations of bribery, allegations of ‘Serial Sexual Abuse’, claims of fraud, fakery and deceit, etc. (the list of gutter accusations goes on and on), Sathya Sai Baba and the Sai Organization have never (ever) been charged with any crime.
Ex-Devotees and critics are desperate to smear Sathya Sai Baba and their numerous libels, defamations and shocking online behavior are recorded on the internet as testaments to this fact.
Important Related Links:
– Alaya Rahm Self-Dismissed His Own Lawsuit Against The SSB Society
– Alaya Rahm – A Decade-Long Daily User Of Illegal Street Drugs And Alcohol
– A Scathing Response To Critics About Alaya Rahm’s Failed Lawsuit
– The Truth About The ‘Secret Swami’ Program
– The ‘Open Letter’ To The Prashanti Council – Defamations Addressed
– Prof. Venkataraman Writes About The Sai Controversy
– Bryan Ronald Wilson (Emeritus Professor) Describes The Apostate Syndrome
For further information, please feel free to contact Joe Moreno.
Filed under: Cults, Elite Pedophile Rings, Gurus, Pedophile rings, Sai Baba Updates, Sex Scandal, smear campaigns, Wordpress | Tagged: Baba Sex, Baba Sex Scandal, Baba Sex Scandal Myth, Sai Baba Sex Scandal, Sai Baba Sex Scandal Myth, Sai Sex, Sai Sex Scandal, Sai Sex Scandal Myth, Sathya Sai Sex Scandal, Sathya Sai Sex Scandal Myth |