Sathya Sai Baba & Wikipedia Bias
Sathya Sai Baba On Wikipedia
About Wikipedia Editors
- → Mel Etitis And His “Peter J King” Sockpuppet Cover-Up On Wikipedia
- → Ekantik, Gaurasundara And Sanjay Dadlani On Wikipedia
- → Wikipedia Admin – Fred Bauder
Akronos Critiques Wikipedia
Wiki Truth Info: The Truth Hurts
- → Wikitruth.info
- → Wikipedia Review.com – Webforum operated by banned Wikipedia members
2004 To 2007: Critical News And Media About Wikipedia
Miscellaneous Links About Wikipedia
- → Wikipedia Main Page
- → WikiCharts
- → Citizendium Forums
- → Wikimedia Foundation designated agent
- → WikiChix – Discussing Systemic Gender Bias On Wikipedia
- → Critical views of Wikipedia on wikinfo.org
- → Wikipedia Censorship, Corruption Deletes Israel Criticism
- → Britannica Responds To Nature’s Study (PDF) 20 pages
- → Criticism Of Wikipedia On Wikipedia
It is not difficult to understand why Wikipedia is so controversial. Anyone can edit any article he/she chooses under the guise of complete anonymity and push his/her agenda if he/she decides to make a life-long commitment to the article, which critics of Sathya Sai Baba have done. Since the Wikipedia Sathya Sai Baba article became highly controversial (with the direct invovlement of Arb-Com twice), Ex-Devotees have taken their online smear campaigns to Citizendium and Indopedia where their Anti-Sai bias and Anti-Sai extremism is unknown. They attempt to pass themselves off as neutral and non-involved editors whent the truth is quite the opposite.
Critics of Sai Baba have openly boasted that they were the ones responsible for all of the negative media against Sathya Sai Baba. This holds true for The Secret Swami, The Divine Downfall Interview, The Seduced Program, The Unesco Withdrawal, The U.S. State Dept. Warning, The Guardian Article By Paul Lewis, Michelle Goldberg’s Salon.com Article, India Today, etc., etc., etc.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been convicted of any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) been charged with any crime.
- Sathya Sai Baba has never (ever) had even one single complaint lodged against him by any alleged victim, first-hand, in India. As a matter of fact, not even one alleged victim has even tried to file a basic police complaint or court case against Sathya Sai Baba in India (the only place where courts would have jurisdiction over Baba as an individual defendant).
- All alleged victims refused free “world class legal resources” from former followers and none of them ever filed a basic FIR with the police in India (as would be required of anyone making a criminal complaint).
These are the cold, hard facts and no rationalist, critic, skeptic or ex-devotee can provide a scintilla of verifiable evidence to the contrary (Ref).
Also see: Sathya Sai Baba On Wikipedia
Filed under: Citizendium, Indopedia, Religion, Religious Movements, smear campaigns, Wiki, Wikinews, Wikipedia Cults, Wikiquote, Wikisource | Tagged: Bias On Wikipedia, Citizendium Wikipedia, Google Wikipedia, India, Sai Baba, Sai Baba Wikipedia, sathya sai baba, Sathya Sai Baba Wikipedia, Sathya Sai Baba Wikipedia Article, Wikipedia, Wikipedia Bias, Wikipedia Forum For Hate, Wikipedia Inaccuracies, Wikipedia Inaccurate | Comments Off