Fighting The Smears – Robert Priddy Libidinous Fantasies Involving Sathya Sai Baba
Robert Priddy (a caustic critic and defamer of Sathya Sai Baba and others) made the following comments on his Anti-Sai conspiracy blog about Joe Moreno (a Pro-Sai Activist):
Robert Priddy: Exactly what happened to Moreno in the private interview? The reason for my interest is not prurience but entirely as an investigator and exposer of many described crimes by Sathya Sai Baba. Joe Moreno makes a big deal about not having stated that oil was “massaged” onto his lower stomach (as I claim), saying only that it was “applied”. How then? With a spatula or a sponge? No. It was from Sai Baba’s hand, he has made that clear enough. So was it not rubbed on? (ie. = massaged in?). That way is widely reported by those describing these oil molestations. Joe is VERY cagey indeed about HOW it was applied and exactly how low down, wanting at any cost to escape any idea that he was being ‘groomed’ to see if he would rise to the approach. He says this occurs between the navel and the pubic area… but plenty of others have explained that it includes the genitals. I am not saying that Joe experienced that, but I think Sai baba did take his pants down (he does, according to reports) or told him to do in words or gestures (as other who received his attentions have described). Or did Sai Baba put his hand inside his pants to reach the lower stomach? Or what? Let Moreno explain himself. Too embarrassing to admit, perhaps, what actually was the case?
This article is an addition to two former articles:
Robert Priddy’s fascination with Moreno’s interview experience with Sathya Sai Baba is not only one of “prurience”, it is one of sexual deviancy as well.
No matter how many clarifications, details or explanations Moreno may give, Robert Priddy will never be satisfied, will never let go of his lecherous fantasies and will never let go of his “too embarrassed to talk about it” argument.
Robert Priddy is a dirty old man that can’t stop obsessing, squirming and drooling over the possibility that Sathya Sai Baba did something sexual to Moreno (he didn’t). This type of sexual perversity is best left to psychiatrists, psychosexual therapists and the DSM-IV-TR. It would appear that Robert Priddy is the type of sadist who derives some sort of perverse sexual gratification in humiliating others by projecting his libidinous fantasies onto them.
Despite Moreno’s repeated and tireless clarifications about his interview experiences with Sathya Sai Baba, Robert Priddy continues to deny, distort and falsify Moreno’s account.
Moreno first addressed the sexual abuse libels made against him on July 3rd 2006 and a second time on September 19th 2006. Moreno published a detailed article in August 2007 refuting the sexual abuse libels made against him by Sanjay Dadlani, Tony O’Clery, Basava Premanand, Conny Larsson, Reineir Van Der Sandt, Barbara Dent, UsedByBaba and Alan Kazlev.
Moreno clearly stated that Sathya Sai Baba applied materialized, fragrant and green oil in one motion of his hand just beneath his belly button (i.e., “lower stomach”, not to be confused with one’s “lower abdomen” or “pubic” region). The oil was such that it promptly disappeared in contact with the skin and left no oily residue. Hence, no “massaging” required. Moreno divulged this information several years back and Robert Priddy continues to deny that Moreno ever made such clarifications!
As a matter of fact, Moreno said:
For those who have the integrity, honesty and decency to research the facts for him/her self, let me be absolutely clear about my oiling experience with Sathya Sai Baba:
- I was not sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba.
- Sathya Sai Baba did not rub oil on my genitals.
- At no time were my pants pulled down or my genitals exposed.
- Sathya Sai Baba smeared the oil, in one movement of his hand, just below my belly button. I was not fondled, kissed, massaged or touched in any other way indicative of questionable or inappropriate sexual behavior.
- Sathya Sai Baba did not “command” me to observe celibacy. He confirmed I should follow a path I had chosen but had doubts about.
- The oil promptly disappeared on contact with my skin. There was no oily residue left afterwards.
- The oiling was not “pleasurable”, nor did I experience euphoria or any other kind of altered state for several weeks after its application.
- Although Sathya Sai Baba did not tell me what the oil was for, he materialized the oil just after telling me about a severe gastrointestinal illness I endured (from which I lost a significant amount of weight in a short period of time) and after confirming to me that I should observe celibacy. Baba knew about my question concerning celibacy and my illness although I said nothing to him or anyone else at the ashram.
These are the facts of the matter. I think my statements (which have not changed in all these years) supersede the libelous, sexually-twisted, defamatory and deceitful claims made by Ex-Devotees against me, (who go around claiming I was sexually abused and fondled when I was not). Since my oiling experience does not fit into critic’s preconceived ideas about oilings (none of the currently vocal critics ever claimed having received one), they attempt to misrepresent and twist my words with sexual inferences. This speaks volumes about ex-devotees, their lack of character, their lack of dedication to the truth and their very disturbing sexual focus/perversity on everything relating to Sathya Sai Baba.
Ex-Devotees invalidate everything I say (all the while calling me a “liar”) yet apparently believe me when I said I had an oiling. They cherry-pick their criticisms to advance their own nefarious agendas and attempt to deceive the general public by harping on sincerity, honesty, morality and ethics! If ex-devotees lie like this about me, what does this say about their claims against Sathya Sai Baba?
The facts show that Moreno did make the clarifications that Robert Priddy demanded from him (although Priddy is in no position to make any demands from Moreno). As stated before, Robert Priddy will never be satisfied with Moreno’s clarifications and will continually resort to the “he is too embarrassed to talk about it” argument.
If Robert Priddy fabricates sexual molestation claims against Moreno, what other sexual molestation claims is he fabricating as well?
When Robert Priddy believes that even those who deny being sexually molested were sexually molested, then one can better understand why Moreno refers to Robert Priddy as an “extremist”, a “fanatic”, a “pathological liar” and a “mentally unstable defamer”.
However, Moreno will make a few additional clarifications for interested readers:
- Isn’t it strange that for someone who is alleged to have been “embarrassed” about being “molested sexually”, Moreno revealed the full details of his interview experience with Sathya Sai Baba on a public website (Ref)? Surely, if Moreno was so “embarrassed” about being “molested sexually” by Sathya Sai Baba, he would not have publicly mentioned it in the first place!
- Sathya Sai Baba did not “gesture” or say “in words” for Moreno to lower his pants as graphically fantasized by Robert Priddy. As stated numerous times before, Moreno’s pants were never (ever) pulled down, loosened or touched.
- Sathya Sai Baba did not (at any time) “put his hand inside” Moreno’s pants as graphically fantasized by Robert Priddy.
- Moreno did not “want at any cost to escape any idea that he was being ‘groomed’ to see if he would rise to the approach” as graphically fantasized by Robert Priddy. Since Moreno’s genitals were never exposed or touched and since Sathya Sai Baba just finished confirming to Moreno that he should observe celibacy…how was that supposed to happen?
Robert Priddy’s arguments against Moreno are indicative of the type of conspiracy mentality and extremist mindset that makes him so utterly unbelievable. Robert Priddy would have the world believe that even those who deny being sexually molested, were. Robert Priddy would also have the world believe that his shabby conspiracies, fabricated statements and screwball speculations somehow trump Moreno’s first-hand comments and explanations!
Of course, Robert Priddy is the same guy who would have the world believe that his LSD-induced experiences were not hallucinatory in nature (although LSD is a hallucinogen)! Apparently, his telepathic connection with Eric Steadman, his “out of body experience” and his vision of broken bones sticking out of flesh from a broken wrist were not hallucinatory at all!…Which brings us back to Robert Priddy’s hallucinations about Joe Moreno & Sathya Sai Baba…The stuff drugs do to people’s brains!
Filed under: DSM-IV-TR, Gerald Joe Moreno, Gerald Moreno, Joe Moreno, Kai Priddy, Psycho-Sexual, Psychosexual Therapists, Robert Priddy, sathya sai baba, Sexual Abuse Libels Tagged: | Anointment, Deviancy, Dirty Old Man, Dishonesty, Disinformation, fetish, Liars, Libel, Oil, Oiling, pervert, propaganda, rhetoric, sex