Sathya Sai Baba, Barry Pittard, Robert Priddy And Conny Larsson
In an amusing turn of events, Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy (two of the main spokespersons for the Anti-Sai Movement) are widely soliciting Conny Larsson (an ex-devotee of the Indian Guru Sathya Sai Baba) on their Anti-Sai WordPress Blogs.
On their Anti-Sai WordPress Blogs, Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy (who often side with Indian rationalists, skeptics and atheists like Premanand, Edamaruku, Narasimhaiah, etc.) made numerous condescending slurs and defamations against gurus, India, Indians and Hinduism. Despite Pittard and Priddy’s alleged rationalism and skepticism, they are now citing Conny Larsson as a highly credible and noteworthy voice against Sathya Sai Baba and Sai Devotees.
As a matter of fact, Conny Larsson is alleged to be:
- An internationally renown psychic trance medium for the spirit of Vyasa (Refs: 01 – 02).
- An internationally renown psychic who can contact dead people, see dead people and hear dead people’s voices in his head (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03).
- An internationally renown psychic trance healer (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03).
- And pet psychic who can contact the spirits of deceased pets (Ref).
- A yoga instructor (an internet claim).
- A person who conducts (and charges for) private trance healing sessions in which a Spirit Guide helps him to diagnose problems with his clients (Ref).
- A meditation master (Ref).
- A person who teaches others (and charges for) a nine-step meditation program in which students advance from lower steps to higher ones using the TM (Transcendental Meditation) technique that he learned from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (Ref).
- A Vedic mantra acharya (Refs: 01 – 02).
- A person who charges people money to diagnose their illnesses and diseases by using a crystal pendulum (Ref).
- A person who teaches people how to use crystal pendulums (Ref).
- A person who charges people money to unblock their chakras (Ref).
- A person who teaches people how to “diagnose” blockages in auras (Ref).
- A person who claims that body piercing affect acupuncture and meridian points and are harmful on the “cellular level” (Ref).
- A post-Sai Baba disciple of Shankaracharya Swami Brahmananda Saraswati (Ref).
- A person who claims to have 10,000 devotees / students (Ref).
- A person who conducts trance healing “seances” (Ref).
- A person who is on the Swedish board for Neal Donald Walsh’s “Humanity Team”. Neal Donald Walsh has written and published many books with his alleged and inspired “conversations with God” (Ref).
- A former professional actor in Sweden popularly remembered as the clown “Beppo” (wouldn’t those acting skills come in handy for a convincing portrayal of oneself as a psychic medium?).
- A psychotherapist (presenting himself as an authority figure who understands human emotions and thought-processes and thereby may influence and manipulate others into believing his psychic claims).
- A person who warns his audience against “charlatans” who charge large sums of money although he typically grosses US $1,400 in admission fees only and charges US $72 (per person) for individual psychic readings and US $58 (per person) for weekend meditation sessions (Ref).
- A person who adamantly refuses to submit himself to scientific observation or testing for confirmation of his alleged psychic abilities.
Conny Larsson – ‘Lunatic Fringe’ In The Anti-Sai Movement:
“Nor can any intelligent person make good or relevant sense of it in the modern world – it is just a fantastic, impossible concocted story of the ‘Superman’ kind – with ‘monkey-man’ Hanuman lifting and flying aloft with a whole mountain (so Rama could pick out a herb from it!) or jumping across the sea to Sri Lanka. Come on, how can one be so backward intellectually? This may be o.k. for ignorant peasants, but the thinking world must regard it as sheer delusion!”
Did you get that Mr. Conny Larsson?
“…it is just a fantastic, impossible concocted story of the ‘Superman’ kind…”
“Come on, how can one be so backward intellectually?”
“This may be o.k. for ignorant peasants, but the thinking world must regard it as sheer delusion!”
The reason why this is so amusing is because Conny Larsson is now claiming he is a psychic medium and trance channeler for the spirit of Vyasa, an immortal guru who shares his chiranjeevin status with Hanuman and Vibhishana (from the Ramayana). Therefore, Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy have bashed and trashed one of their own, Conny Larsson, as being one of those “backward intellectually” “ignorant peasants” who believes in “impossible concocted stories of the ‘Superman’ kind”!
Even worse, Conny Larsson not only believes in these “concocted” stories, he claims that the spirit of Vyasa is speaking through him in psychic trances! If the stories in the Ramayana, Mahabharata and Srimad Bagavatam are “concocted”, what does that make Conny Larsson? It makes him a con-man, a fraud and a spiritual imposter. Thank you Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy!
I just love it when Anti-Sai Activists attempt to malign Sathya Sai Baba and Sai Devotees and end up maligning themselves in the process. Needless to say, not even one Ex-Devotee has said even one word about Conny Larsson’s self-promotion as a guru, yoga instructor, chakras / kundalini instructor, meditation teacher, pet psychic, mantra acharya, psychic healer, trance channeler, medium, Vedic authority, true-believer and disciple of Shankaracharya Swami Brahmananda Saraswati. Amusingly, Robert Priddy has inadvertently dumped Conny Larsson into the same lunatic fringe category that he dumped Sai Devotees, his astrologer son (Kai Nicolai Priddy) and himself into.
If Conny Larsson is a “backward intellectually” “ignorant peasant” who believes in “impossible concocted stories of the ‘Superman’ kind” and part of the “lunatic fringe” seen in religious movements, then why should anyone give credence to his allegations against Sathya Sai Baba?
Yes, this is the type of person that Ex-Devotees typically cite against Sathya Sai Baba. Next, Barry Pittard and Robert Priddy will probably have Conny Larsson channel the spirit of Vyasa so they can obtain a “credible” and “convincing testimony” from him and use it on their Anti-Sai websites as “irrefutable proof” that even the immortal Vyasa had something negative to say about Sathya Sai Baba.
Filed under: Barry Pittard, Conny Larsson, New Age, Pet Psychics, Psychics, Robert Priddy, sathya sai baba, Spirit Mediums, Spirituality, Trace Channeler Tagged: | Crystals, Cyprus, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, Mantras, Meditation, Sweden, TM, Transcendental Meditation, Yoga