Indian Skeptic, Rationalist And Atheist Promotes Psychic Trance Medium
In an amusing twist of events, Basava Premanand (a fanatic rationalist, skeptic, atheist and decades-long Sai Baba critic) published a book for Conny Larsson entitled “Behind The Clown’s Mask”, which was highly critical of the Indian guru Sri Sathya Sai Baba (Ref).
Attempting to sling mud at Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Basava Premanand blindly published and widely solicited a book for Conny Larsson, a man who openly claims to be:
- A bisexual; meaning he engages in heterosexual and homosexual sex (which Conny Larsson publicly divulged on the internet and in various Swedish newspapers).
- An internationally renown psychic trance medium for the spirit of Vyasa (Refs: 01 – 02).
- An internationally renown psychic who can contact dead people, see dead people and hear dead people’s voices in his head (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03).
- An internationally renown psychic trance healer (Refs: 01 – 02 – 03).
- And pet psychic who can contact the spirits of deceased pets (Ref).
- A yoga instructor (an internet claim).
- A person who conducts (and charges for) private trance healing sessions in which a Spirit Guide helps him to diagnose problems with his clients (Ref).
- A meditation master (Ref).
- A person who teaches others (and charges for) a nine-step meditation program in which students advance from lower steps to higher ones using the TM (Transcendental Meditation) technique that he learned from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (Ref).
- A Vedic mantra acharya (Refs: 01 – 02).
- A person who charges people money to diagnose their illnesses and diseases by using a crystal pendulum (Ref).
- A person who teaches people how to use crystal pendulums (Ref).
- A person who charges people money to unblock their chakras (Ref).
- A person who teaches people how to “diagnose” blockages in auras (Ref).
- A person who claims that body piercing affect acupuncture and meridian points and are harmful on the “cellular level” (Ref).
- A post-Sai Baba disciple of Shankaracharya Swami Brahmananda Saraswati (Ref).
- A person who claims to have 10,000 devotees / students (Ref).
- A person who conducts trance healing “seances” (Ref).
- A person who is on the Swedish board for Neal Donald Walsh’s “Humanity Team”. Neal Donald Walsh has written and published many books with his alleged and inspired “conversations with God” (Ref).
- A former professional actor in Sweden popularly remembered as the clown “Beppo” (wouldn’t those acting skills come in handy for a convincing portrayal of oneself as a psychic medium?).
- A psychotherapist (presenting himself as an authority figure who understands human emotions and thought-processes and thereby may influence and manipulate others into believing his psychic claims).
- A person who warns his audience against “charlatans” who charge large sums of money although he typically grosses US $1,400 in admission fees only and charges US $72 (per person) for individual psychic readings and US $58 (per person) for weekend meditation sessions (Ref).
- A person who adamantly refuses to submit himself to scientific observation or testing for confirmation of his alleged psychic abilities.
Since Basava Premanand blindly believes any and all material opposing Sathya Sai Baba, he apparently failed to conduct a remedial background search on Conny Larsson, a self-professed Psychic Medium. Needless to say, Basava Premanand believed in, endorsed, published and widely solicited Conny Larsson’s Anti-Sai-Baba book. Taking it a step further, Basava Premanand published material pertaining to Psychic Conny Larsson in his Indian Skeptic magazine and even sent copies of Conny Larsson’s book to various high-ranking Indian officials and his rationalist subscribers. Too funny! A skeptic and atheist vouching for the integrity, honesty and credibility of a self-professed psychic trance medium! It doesn’t get much nuttier than this, folks.
Of course, Basava Premanand’s nutty behavior is not surprising. Premanand is a malicious libeler who cares less for the truth and cares more for his agendas of smearing, slurring and defaming.
Basava Premanand Believes Psychics Are Con-Men, Liars And Frauds
Basava Premanand firmly believes (or so he says) that so-called healers, trance channelers, psychics, psychic healers, spirit mediums, mantra acharyas, crystal healers, etc. (all of which Conny Larsson claims to be), are con-men, liars and frauds deceiving others for fame and fortune (Ref). Therefore, Basava Premanand made the case that Conny Larsson is a con-man, liar and fraud deceiving others for fame and fortune. Thank you Mr. Basava Premanand.
As a matter of fact, Basava Premanand will offer Rs. 100,000/-Rs to any person who can demonstrate any type of psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability under his direct observation (Ref). Did Basava Premanand confirm Conny Larsson’s psychic powers? If not (he never claimed he did in his Indian Skeptic tabloid), then why did Basava Premanand deem Conny Larsson so credible, so honest and so convincing that he published a book for him? Does it have to do with the fact that Conny Larsson is a self-professed multi-millionaire (Ref)?
Needless to say, Basava Premanand’s association with Conny Larsson reflects badly on his so-called “rationalism”, “skepticism” and “atheism”. It appears that Basava Premanand is a pseudo-rationalist, pseudo-skeptic and pseudo-atheist who is willing to compromise his pseudo-scientific beliefs by publishing a book by a psychic trance medium who claims that the immortal rishi Vyasa speaks through him. If Premanand believes psychics are con-men, liars and frauds, then what makes Conny Larsson’s claims against Sathya Sai Baba any more credible than his claims of being a psychic trance channeler?
Basava Premanand is an Anti-Sai loon and clown who attempts to portray himself as a “rational” voice against superstition. Needless to say, even Ex-Devotees refuse to say one word about Conny Larsson’s psychic and cult-like claims. The truth is now out and there is no stopping it.
Filed under: Atheist, Basava Premanand, Channeler, Conny Larsson, Medium, psychic medium, Psychics, Rationalist, Skeptic, Spirit Medium Tagged: | B Premanand, Connie Larsson, Crystals, Cults, India, Indian Skeptic, sathya sai baba, Sweden